- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Replacement Wadsworth circuit breaker manufactured new by Connecticut Electric
- For use in Wadsworth Type A circuit breaker panels
- Intertek ETL Listing to UL Standard 489-Molded case circuit breakers
- 10,000 AIC
- 15 Amp
- 120 VAC 1 Pole breaker in a 1″ thick body
- Plug in type
Connecticut Electric manufactures new high quality replacement circuit breakers for Wadsworth load centers that accept Wadsworth Type A style circuit breakers. Circuit breakers should only be replaced with new tested and Safety Agency Listed circuit breakers, never used or refurbished ones.
From the Manufacturer
This 120 volt Wadsworth 15 amp, single pole replacement circuit breaker is used in a Wadsworth load center. This breaker provides two circuits in the space of one. Typical applications, up to 1,800 watts, include fixed lighting circuits, branch circuits, wall receptacles, electric motors (1/4 hp to 1/2 hp), attic fans and garbage disposals. These are only suggested applications and cannot assure compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.