- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Replacement Challenger MH240 Type A circuit breaker manufactured new by Connecticut Electric
- For use in Challenger Type A circuit breaker panels
- Intertek ETL Listing to UL Standard 489-Molded case circuit breakers
- 10,000 AIC
- 40 Amp
- 120/240 VAC 2 Pole breaker 1″ thin type breakers
- Plug in type
- May also be branded: Murray, Crouse-Hinds, or Sylvania
Connecticut Electric manufactures new high quality replacement circuit breakers for Challenger load centers that accept Challenger Type A style circuit breakers. Circuit breakers should only be replaced with new testd and Safety Agency Listed circuit breakers, never used or refurbished ones.
From the Manufacturer
This 120/240 volt Challenger “A” Series 40 amp, double pole replacement circuit breaker is used in a Challenger load center. Typical applications, up to 17,600 watts, include electric range (8KW – 10 KW), electric ovens, quick recovery hot water heaters and central residential air conditioners. These are only suggested applications and cannot assure compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.