- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hospitality keycard switches are ideal for guest rooms in hotels, motels, boarding houses, senior residences, or similar applications
- Keycard switch functions as dependable vacancy sensor when guest leaves and removes card
- Reduce energy costs by ensuring circuits are ON only during occupancy (when keycard is in switch)
- Attractive low profile design with color change kit to meet the most common room designs or decor
- Fully rated to protect the entire circuit with UL Listing and 20A relay
Hospitality Key Card Switch with Color Change Kit, 120-277V
From the Manufacturer
Leviton-Foots keycard switches are designed to provide energy savings for the hospitality industry by ensuring that no devices are left on when the room in not in use. These switches control electrical circuits by simply inserting or removing the guest-Foots access card into the device. Both line-Voltage and low-Voltage switches are available for application flexibility. Hospitality Key Card Switch with Color Change Kit, 120-277V.