- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fast acting/class T fuse
- Extremely current-limiting for low peak let-thru current
- Unique dimensions prevent replacement by other fuse classes
- Blade-stamped catalog numbers for permanent identification
- Small physical size for greater design flexibility
- Class T
- Fast Acting Characteristics
Mersen fast acting/class T fuse. These small dimension fuses are the right fit for a tight fit fast-acting A3T class T fuses combine two highly desirable features – high current limitation and a small physical size. Their unique dimensions prevent the substitution of other fuses with lower voltage ratings or current-limiting capability. These fuses have glass melamine bodies for superior dimensional stability and catalog numbers stamped into the blades for permanent identification. Application: loadcenters, panelboards, switchboards, circuit breakers, metering centers. Approvals: UL listed to standard 248-15 file E2137, CSA certified to standard C22.2 no. 248.15, DC listed to UL standard 248.
From the Manufacturer
Mersen A3T200 300V 200A T Fuse, UL Power Fuse, Class T, Fast Acting Characteristics, 300 Vac/160 Vdc, 200 Ampere, Interrupting Rating 200 Kiloampere (Ac), 50 Kiloampere (Dc), Blade Terminal, Diameter 1.06 Inch, Length 2.44 Inch, Approval Ul 198L, Ul 248-15, Csa C22.2, Amp-Trap[R] Brand, A3T Model