- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Use to connect to a standby power source to as many as 8 circuits
- Changes from utility power to a standby source with the flip of 2 QO main circuit breakers
- Includes a 30 Amp 4-Watt L14-30P twist-lock receptacle in the bottom end wall for direct connection from a generator cord supply
- Single phase, 120/240 VAC, for outdoor use
- Mechanical interlock helps ensure that only 1 main circuit breaker is in the on position at any time
The Square D by Schneider Electric QO 30/100 Amp 4-Space 8-Circuit Temporary Transfer Generator Panel helps you change from utility power to a standby source with the flip of 2 QO main circuit breakers. The panel is intended for outdoor use to connect to a standby power source for as many as 8 circuits. The ANSI-certified and UL-listed unit features a mechanical interlock to help ensure that only 1 main circuit breaker is in the on position at any time.
From the Manufacturer
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov