- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- QO 2-15 Amp one-pole and 20 Amp one-pole Tandem circuit breaker
- Plug-on design, easy to install
- Compatible with QO load centers, CSED’s and NQOD panel boards
- 120/240 VAC
- NOTE: This breaker is only compatible with QO CTL (certified tandem listing) load centers. To determine compatibility, please refer to CTL Load Centers bulletin
- Rated for 10,000 AIR
The Square D by Schneider Electric QO 15 & 20 Amp Single-Pole Tandem Circuit Breaker is intended for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system. This breaker offers 2 circuits in the space of just 1 and is compatible with QO load centers, CSED devices and NQOD panel boards. The ANSI-certified and UL-listed unit is rated for 120/240 VAC and 10,000 AIR. All QO circuit breakers are equipped with the exclusive Visi-Trip indicator. When a QO Visi-Trip circuit breaker trips, the handle snaps to a midpoint position between “OFF” and “ON” and a highly visible, red indicator easily identifies the tripped breaker. This enables you to easily distinguish which breaker has tripped in a load center that may contain up to 42 different circuit breakers. QO circuit breakers have features no other manufacturer can offer. They come in many different sizes and can meet the needs of virtually every function in your home or business. These types of quality, industry exclusive products keep the Square D brand ahead of the competition and are builders’ and electrical contractors’ first choice in electrical protection.