- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Optional solid state SmartSpot blown fuse indicator
- Time-delay for motor start-ups and transformer inrush currents without nuisance opening
- Current-limiting for low peak let-thru current
- Rejection-style design prevents replacement errors
- Easy-to-read label for quick brand recognition and replacement
- Class Rk5
- Time Delay Characteristics
Mersen Tri-Onic time-delay/class RK5 fuse. Industry’s most popular fuse for motor circuit protection with advanced material technology added to the existing product, the Tri-Onic TR current-limiting time-delay fuses are engineered for overcurrent protection of motors and transformers, service entrance equipment, feeder and branch circuits. Tri- Onic fuse proven time-delay characteristic safely handles harmless starting currents and inrush currents associated with today’s motors and transformers. Features: metal embossed date and catalog number for traceability and lasting identification, Fiberglass body provides dimensional stability in harsh industrial settings, high-grade silica filler ensures fast arc quenching and high current limitation. Applications: motor circuits, mains, feeders, branch circuits, transformers, service entrance equipment, general-purpose equipment. Approvals: UL listed to standard 248-12 file E2137. CSA certified to standard C22.2 no. 248.12. 250VAC/250VDC voltage rating. 200kA AC/20kA DC interrupt rating. 200 ampere current rating. Measures 1-9/16-inches diameter by 7-1/8-inches length.
From the Manufacturer
Mersen TR200R 250V 200A 7 1/8X1 9/10 Td, UL Power Fuse, Class Rk5, Time Delay Characteristics, 250 Vac/Vdc, 200 Ampere, Interrupting Rating 200 Kiloampere (Ac), 20 Kiloampere (Dc), Blade Terminal, Diameter 1-9/16 Inch, Length 7-1/8 Inch, Approval Ul 198L, Ul 248-12, Csa C22.2, Tri-Onic[R] Brand, Tr Model