- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Single pole, 30 Amp, type MP-GT2 GFCI Circuit Breaker
- 10,000 AIC interrupting rating
- Includes self-test as required by UL 943 as an added safety feature
- Suitable for a variety of construction applications including spas, hot tubs, kitchens, bathrooms, etc.
- Provides class A GFCI protection
Murray ground fault circuit Interrupters (GFCI) breakers are designed to protect personnel from dangerous electrical current. The GFCI circuit breaker will de-energize the circuit when current is flowing along an unintended path such as water. This breaker is intended to protect areas of the home such as the kitchen, bathroom or laundry room where electrical appliances or products might come into contact with water