- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Replacement Federal Pacific Electric Stab-Lok circuit breaker manufactured new by Connecticut Electric
- For use in Stab-Lok circuit breaker panels
- Intertek ETL Listing to UL Standard 489 for US and Canada-Molded case circuit breakers
- 10,000 AIC
- 40 Amp
- 120 VAC 1 Pole breaker in 1/2″ thin body-NC Style
- Plug in type
Connecticut Electric manufactures new high quality replacement circuit breakers for Stab-Lok load centers that accept NC style circuit breakers. Circuit breakers should only be replaced with new tested and Safety Agency Listed circuit breakers, never used or refurbished ones.
From the Manufacturer
This 120 volt Federal Pacific Electric, 40 amp, single pole, thin series replacement circuit breaker is used in a Federal Pacific (FPE) load center. Typical applications, up to 3,600 watts, include well pumps (up to 200′), bathroom heaters and electric motors (1-1/2 hp to 2 hp). These are only suggested applications and cannot assure compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.