- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Replacement Challenger MH115-L Type A circuit breaker manufactured new by Connecticut Electric
- For use in Challenger Type A circuit breaker panels
- Intertek ETL Listing to UL Standard 489-Molded case circuit breakers
- 10,000 AIC
- 15 Amp, Left Clip
- 120 VAC 1 Pole breaker 1/2″ thin type breaker
- Plug in type
- May also be branded: Murray, Crouse-Hinds, or Sylvania
Connecticut Electric manufactures new high quality replacement circuit breakers for Challenger load centers that accept Challenger Type A style circuit breakers. Circuit breakers should only be replaced with new testd and Safety Agency Listed circuit breakers, never used or refurbished ones.
From the Manufacturer
This 120 volt Challenger “A” Series 15 amp, single pole, With Left Side Clip, replacement circuit breaker is used in a Challenger load center. Typical applications, up to 1,800 watts, include fixed lighting circuits, branch circuits, wall receptacles, electric motors (1/4 hp to 1/2 hp), attic fans and garbage disposals. These are only suggested applications and cannot assure compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.