- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Replacement Wadsworth circuit breaker manufactured new by Connecticut Electric
- For use in Wadsworth Type A circuit breaker panels
- Intertek ETL Listing to UL Standard 489-Molded case circuit breakers
- 10,000 AIC
- 50 Amp
- 120/240 VAC 2 Pole breaker in a 2″ thick body
- Plug in type
Connecticut Electric manufactures new high quality replacement circuit breakers for Wadsworth load centers that accept Wadsworth Type A style circuit breakers. Circuit breakers should only be replaced with new tested and Safety Agency Listed circuit breakers, never used or refurbished ones.
From the Manufacturer
This 120/240 volt Wadsworth 50 amp, double pole replacement circuit breaker is used in a Wadsworth load center. Typical applications, up to 22,000 watts, include electric ranges (15 KW – 21 KW), electric ovens and central residential air conditioners (240 Volt, up to 23,000 BTU). These are only suggested applications and cannot assure compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.