- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 20A, Type T Plug Fuse
- Time Delay Fusetron
- Dimensions: 4.75″L x 4.76″W x 4.77″H, Carded
- Heavy Duty Time-Delay Plug Fuse used to protect critical motor circuits or motors that cycle on/off frequently
- An industrial/commercial grade product with exclusive dual element construction. Edison base size. These fuses thread into fuse receptacles
- The Heavy Duty T fuses are industrial strength products, featuring Bussmann’s exclusive Dual-Element construction
- This spring loaded design provides superior short circuit and overload protection
- The T fuses have more time-delay than the medium duty fuses in order to better protect industrial motors and critical residential circuits
› See more product details
2 Pack, 20A, Type T Plug Fuse, Time Delay Fusetron, Dimensions: 2.75″L x 1.375″W x 0.625″H, Carded. Heavy duty dual-element construction for motor circuits. Edison base threads into non-rejection fuse receptacles. Superior overload and short-circuit protection.
From the Manufacturer
Type T 125Vac Dual-Element, Time-Delay, Edison Base Plug Fuse. Heavy-Duty Type T fuses for critical circuit protection. Used for air conditioners, furnace blower motors, swimming pool pumps, deep freezers or any circuit where motors frequently turn on and off. Use for all commercial applications. The Type T plug fuse is an industrial strength product. It provides superior protection, yet will not open under repeated motor startups. Available in a wide amp range to permit exact sizing for motor protection. Plug fuses thread into fuse receptacles. Two types of threaded fuses are available: Edison Base (brass threads) and Rejection Base (porcelain threads). The two are not interchangeable. The heavy-duty fuses (T or S) are industrial strength products featuring the exclusive Cooper Bussmann dual-element construction. This spring loaded design provides superior short-circuit and overload protection. The T or S fuses have more time-delay than medium-duty fuses in order to better protect motors and critical residential circuits. Plug fuses are rated for a maximum of 125Vac. Plug fuses are often used in residential and industrial branch circuit and motor protection. Fuses are used to protect furnace blower motors, pumps, power tools, garage door openers, etc. Motor protection fuses are usually used in conjunction with branch circuit protection. The fuse is often located in a box cover unit. Plug fuses provide a compact and inexpensive method to prevent damage to electrical motors. They help reduce downtime and lower maintenance costs by opening the circuit when a dangerous overload is present. When used for residential branch circuit protection, fuses are typically located in the main fuse panel.