- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Recommended for AC power distribution system mains,feeders, and branch circuits.
- True dual-element construction allows sizing of 125% FLA for motor backup protection.
- Superior overload and cycling capabilities.
- Dimensions: 3″ length x 13/16″ diameter
- Agency Approvals: UL Listed, Class RK5, Guide JDDZ, File E162363; CSA Certified, C22.2, No. 248.12, Class 1422-02, File 700489
Edison Fuse Products manufactures and markets circuit protection products globally for the electrical, electronic and automotive industries. Edison fuses are recommended for AC power distribution system mains, feeders and branch circuits having inductive loads (motors, transformers) or non-inductive loads (lighting, heating) where the available short-circuit current does not exceed 200,000 RMS symmetrical amps. Edison “dual-element, time-delay” fuses have minimum industry standard time-delay of 10 seconds at 5 times the fuse rating (8 sec. minimum for 250V, 30A and less).