- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Replacement Wadsworth circuit breaker manufactured new by Connecticut Electric
- For use in Wadsworth Type A circuit breaker panels
- Intertek ETL Listing to UL Standard 489-Molded case circuit breakers
- 10,000 AIC
- 60 Amp
- 120/240 VAC 2 Pole breaker in a 2″ thick body
- Plug in type
Connecticut Electric manufactures new high quality replacement circuit breakers for Wadsworth load centers that accept Wadsworth Type A style circuit breakers. Circuit breakers should only be replaced with new tested and Safety Agency Listed circuit breakers, never used or refurbished ones.
From the Manufacturer
This 120/240 volt Wadsworth 60 amp, double pole replacement circuit breaker is used in a Wadsworth load center and/or used for feeding Sub-Feed Panel Boxes. This is only a suggestion and cannot assure your compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.